Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Knowledge of a Job Well Done

Wow. It's been a month already. I'm not sure if the month went by quicker than I expected or slower, but it's gone! I have to admit, I was not expecting the first month to go so well. My goal was to work up to having at least $500 in the business account to put towards the next month, but I wasn't expecting to make that goal in the first month! There are a lot of things we need to work on. We haven't even set up our Ebay stuff yet, but that will be happening tomorrow. We haven't set up our Etsy account yet (I have such a good idea for that one! But I want to wait until we get Ebay set up). We haven't set up our Facebook page yet (But our logo is so close to being finished, so that will happen soon). There is a lot that we still need to do. But look at how much we've accomplished!
-We set up and sold multiple items on Amazon
-We've made our monthly goal of $500
-We've set up a business bank account
-We have a 4.8 seller rating on Amazon
-We have made 1-7 sales almost every day (I think there were probably only like 5 days that we actually didn't have any sales.)
-We've... sporadically... kept up our blog.

I'd say that's a pretty successful month! And May is already beginning. There's so much to do, and I do get pretty lazy at times. But I really want to make this work, so I'm going to work as much as possible on the business this month and see what else we can accomplish!

I was going to put a "to-do" list for May on here, but I think I'm going to wait that for a different post. I want this just to be about what we have done, because it's pretty amazing :)

~Quaint


"All the doors in this spaceship have a cheerful and sunny disposition. It is their pleasure to open for you, and their satisfaction to close again with the knowledge of a job well done."  

No comments:

Post a Comment